Heavens Medical, PLC in Apache Junction provides services to all ages.
For individualized treatment, schedule an appointment to see one of our practitioners at Heavens Medical. Regular wellness screenings and preventions help you to create a management plan to live your best life. Taking the time to for a wellness visit can help prevent many common conditions such as:
- Breast cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Heart Disease
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
We at Heavens Medical take pride in providing exceptional individualized treatment management plans to help our patients of all ages feel their best and live full lives. Chronic conditions we commonly treat include:
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease
- High cholesterol
When your children are sick, you want compassionate care from qualified doctors. Whether your little one has an ear infection, sore throat, cough, fever, diaper rash or other pediatric condition, you can trust our skilled providers get your baby or child on the road to recovery as soon as possible. Heavens Medical also provides routine well-child exams, childhood immunizations/vaccinations and physicals for school and sports.
Heavens Medical offers sports, school and camp
physicals for your family & children. A physical helps determine whether it’s safe for your child to participate in a particular sport or activity or if they might be at risk of having health problems while playing sports. Ideally, children should have their physical about 6 weeks before their sports season, school year or camp session begins to allow enough time for follow up if necessary.
For vaccine information, education and administration, turn to Heavens Medical, PLC. We provide an array of immunizations for adults and children, including:
- Human Papillomavirus – HPV (Cervical Cancer)
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella (MMR)
- Pneumococcal (Pneumonia)
- Tetanus/Diptheria/Pertussis vaccine (Tdap)
- Varicella (Chickenpox)
All Childhood Vaccines provided! We are a VFC (Vaccines For Children) Registered Provider.
Procedures & Testing
At Heavens Medical, small procedures and testing are part of your office visit and another example of the comprehensive care we provide for you and your family. We also have an onsite lab for your convenience, courtesy of LabCorp©.
- Skin biopsies to diagnose skin cancer
- Skin cancer treatment
- Pap smears for cervical caner screening
- Endometrial biopsies to help determine the cause irregular uterine bleeding
- Cryotherapy (freezing) to treat precancerous cells, warts, or other skin lesion
- Pulmonary function testing (spirometry) measures how well the lungs take in and release air
- Electrocardiogram (EKG) to check for problems with the electrical activity of your heart
- Cortisone injections to decrease inflammation and pain in joints such as knees, shoulders, elbows, and hips
- Treatment of ingrown toenails