- Arizona Priority Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Care 1st
- Cenpatico Integrated Care
- Champ VA
- Health Choice
- Health Net
- Maricopa Family Care
- Medicare Advantage
- Meritain Health
- Phoenix Health Plans
- United Healthcare
- University of Arizona Health Plans
If you don’t see your insurance listed please call your insurance company to verify that we are in their system.
All new patients:
Please make sure that the Primary Care Physician (PCP) has been changed to Jason Heavens, MD with your insurance company, BEFORE your appointment. This is verified before you are seen and if we are NOT the PCP listed with your insurance company you will NOT be seen. All new patients are required to bring your completed new patient paperwork, insurance card, Identification and any bottles of medication you are taking. If you have not completed the new patient paperwork, please arrive 30 minutes early to complete this before your appointment.
- All patients are required to inform us of any insurance changes BEFORE the day of your appointment.
- All patients will be required to show their insurance card at every office visit, during check-in.
- All payments are due the day of service. If there is an outstanding balance on your account, we may ask you to pay it in full or set up a payment plan in order to schedule future appointments.
If you are enrolled with an Arizona Exchage/Marketplace/Obamacare insurance, you must call your insurance and get verification that Heavens Medical IS on your plan BEFORE any appointment can be made.
At anytime when you call your insurance company, before you hang up, remember to ask them for a reference number for the conversation – they will only provide when asked.